About Us

My name is Kathy and I am thrilled that you are visiting our family blog! I am a wife to the most amazing man and a mother to three equally amazing children. I will be doing the writing for this little ole’ blog, but my sweet niece Carley (and I am talking seriously sweet) will be doing most of the photography. Trust me when I say, I am NOT a photographer. I take pictures of the ground, only half a person…you get the idea, so I am very lucky to have someone so talented by my side on this endeavor. You can visit her beautiful website at: www.carleyrehberg.com

We have started this blog as a way to remember and honor our mother Rose, aka Nanny, who passed away on August 8, 2015. This incredible woman taught us the importance of family and gave us the passion for entertaining, cooking and anything crafty! We are not chefs, but we enjoy food and oh my word can we eat like it’s nobody’s business! We come from an extremely close knit family and we love to celebrate “life’s happenings” whenever possible. Okay, okay, so we sometimes joke and call these celebrations FFFs (Forced Family Functions), but honestly we cherish every moment we are together. We are blessed beyond words and can’t wait to share with you a sneak peek into what makes us one big happy family!
Thanks so much for visiting!


About our blog name…

AMORE stands for, “A Memory of Rose Etc.…” Thank-you to my sister Robin who thought of this blog name. Amore means “love” in Italian and our dear mother was 100% Italian. She had a heart made of pure gold and she could whip up a Sunday dinner with homemade pasta, meatballs, and bread that left everyone wishing they were part of our family. Our “amore” for her will never end and her memory will never be forgotten.

1 comment:

  1. So happy to be able to read and enjoy! Thank you for sharing !!

    ReplyDelete